Friday, November 04, 2005

 

Viva Saddam!

Apparently the mayor of Las Vegas has some fresh new ideas on crime fighting, especially how to deal with the "heinous crime" of graffiti writing.
"You know, we have a beautiful highway landscaping redevelopment in our downtown. We have desert tortoises and beautiful paintings of flora and fauna. These punks come along and deface it.

"I'm saying maybe you put them on TV and cut off a thumb," the mayor added. "That may be the right thing to do."
Sounds familiar to me.

Comments:
Frightening.
 
Hi Blogger I’ve been looking for New York related blogs and I came across yours on Viva Saddam! during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at New York. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?