Friday, September 02, 2005

 

Gives me the creeps

From the Guardian:
A series of explosions were reported at a chemical plant in New Orleans today as hundreds of US troops with orders to shoot-to-kill looters and gunmen were sent to the flooded city.

Kathleen Blanco, the governor of Louisiana, said: "They have M-16s and they're locked and loaded. These troops know how to shoot and kill ... they are more than willing to do so, and I expect they will."...

... Mr Bush said he approved the "zero tolerance" policy towards looters.

Comments:
Great Blog! Here's the issue. CNN aksed metaphorically, 'We wonder how these fires are being st.' FOX stated, 'Thugs and hooligans are setting fire at will.' Who do you believe? I know who I believe. I'm from NO. It's time to lock and load - no bag limit!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?