Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

I don't often do this kind of thing on this blog, but...

If you'd like to encourage some open discussion about the lead-up to the Iraq war, in specific reference to the "Downing Street memo," and hopefully bring about some kind of accountability for this mess we're in (hey, we all have dreams right?) then I think it might be useful to head over to MoveOn PAC and sign on to their letter calling for this. If they actually reach their goal of 500,000 signatures, I think that would be pretty powerful. Or maybe not, but it's worth a shot and about 20 seconds of your time. In any case, I'm quite busy at work this week, so this is the most you're going to get out of me in terms of a post. Sorry.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?