Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Osama.... Dead? ..... No

There's no confirmation on this, but an al-Qa`ida linked website is apparently reporting that Osama bin Laden is dead. I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes of this. Of course, I'm sure the Bush administration is already planning the press conference to celebrate their victory in the war on terror.

Update: 11:18 am
Well, according to Reuters, there is no evidence that Osama is dead.
The posting on a Web site often used by Islamists began by saying there was news bin Laden had died but then went on to say that the fugitive militant could die at any time and Muslims should be prepared.

The unidentified author appeared to be trying to attract readers to his posting with the headline reporting bin Laden's death. There was no evidence bin Laden had died.
Hmm... just trying to attract readers to his posting, eh? It seems that bloggers are the same everywhere. Color me duped.

Comments:
Anyways, I can hardly wait till he's dead so all our troops can come home right away and they'll stop taking my butane lighter away from me at airports and everything will be normal and wonderful again.

\\Uncle Pitzer
 
I was definitely upset when they snipped out all the matches from the Osama Bin Laden matchbook that you got for me, Uncle Pete. And out of the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv matchbook, too. Isn't that destruction of federal property or something?
 
good post
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?