Monday, November 01, 2004

 

Who am I kidding?

There's little point in writing about anything than the election tomorrow, is there? I mean, that's what everybody wants to read about. And I really don't have too much insight into what is going to happen. I think everybody has his or her own theory of how things are going to happen. I personally think that Bush is going to win by a small margin.

I also think that it is pretty cool to have a lot of people who are excited about tomorrow, energized about voting, ready to fight for something even after tomorrow (even after the day after tomorrow). I think that the Bush administration has motivated people to read, to interact with one another, to rally, to think, and to see participation in a democracy as far more than going to your polling place once every two years, or four years.

Still, we aren't going to know what's going to happen until it happens. So in the meantime, if you need to kill some time, here is a transcript of Robert Fisk, who I always find interesting, on Democracy Now, talking about the newest bin Laden tape, Yasir Arafat, and Iraq.

Comments:
I think it's funny (yet sad when you really think about) that bin Laden makes fun of Bush for reading My Pet Goat at the end of his statement.
 
yeah, i mean he really clowned bush. i saw today that he said on the tape that for every $1 that al-qaeda spends on terror attacks, the US spends $1M on trying to stop al-qaeda. who knew that al-qaeda was so fiscally responsible?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?