Friday, November 19, 2004

 

Making good use of reality TV? Give me a break.

I saw this article yesterday about how there is going to be an Israeli reality television series called "The Ambassador" where contestants compete to see who can do the best job of "battling Israel's global image problem." At first I was like, "Oy, this is sick." But then I realized that whoever thought of this show just doesn't get it. The whole reason people watch reality television is because the people on them are such unbelievable pricks. Given this tenet, I can only see this show either a) not actually achieving its stated goal or b) being a ratings flop. Or both.

Comments:
You've got a good point in your last posting. Most people would not get it, but the way you explained writing goal and objective, it makes all the sense in the world. I should know because I post similar information about writing goal and objective.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?