Friday, October 15, 2004

 

14 Reps attack Presbyterian Church, Church responds

The full text of the letter sent by Reps. Howard Berman (D-CA), Roy Blunt (R-MO), Steny Hoyer (D-MD), Deborah Pryce (R-OH), John Lewis (D-GA), John Linder (R-GA), Henry Waxman (D-CA), Mark Kirk (R-IL), Gary Ackerman (D-NY), Eric Cantor (R-VA), Linda Sanchez (D-CA), Tom Feeney (R-FL), Barney Frank (D-MA), and Lamar Smith (R-TX) chastizing the Presbyterian Church for "undermin[ing] the prospect of peace" in the Middle East as well as the response are available on the Presbysterian Church USA's website. I can't tell you how disgusting and pathetic I think all 14 of those Reps are and how heartened I am by the church's response.

Comments:
Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?